Saturday, May 10, 2014

An Elegant Baptism


To celebrate my niece and Goddaughters Baptism, we planned a luncheon for family and friends in attendance. My sister wanted it to be an elegant luncheon and wanted the decor to match my nieces vintage and beautiful ivory dress.

We ended up selecting white, ivory and gold for the color scheme but we knew we had to be careful not to make the tablescape and decor look too wedding-like. To balance that out, we decided to use blush color flowers and baby pictures of "Ms. O" in small frames sprinkled throughout the tables.

Since we had lots of family in town, we wanted to create a photo wall giving loved ones the opportunity to take family photos throughout the event.

Whenever I can use decor I've purchased or made for previous events, it's such a huge benefit. There is nothing wrong with reusing decorations--in fact, if you can pull it off without guests even knowing...even better!  In case you didn't already notice, I reused the ivory, gold and white flowers that were made for my Flower Wall during the holidays last year. It's a completely different look from my holiday decor but you wouldn't know unless I mentioned it.

Party Supplies / Decor Suppliers:
Rustic / Ivory Chargers
De Paris Hammered Glass Drink Dispenser 
Glass Milk Bottles at Drink Table

No comments:

Post a Comment